20101126

Snow

So, troughout the last night, and possibly even this night, it will snow. There was heavy snowfall in the southern parts of germany and most likely there will be these same ones in the coming days. About a month ago, when the weather suddenly decided to go from wet to cold, I proclaimed, that in the middle of december, we´d have snow falling thick and wide. Seeing as it is still only November, though the end of that month is nigh, it still means, that the weather and the season wanted to get quite the headstart ahead of me. And I still haven´t gotten one of them blasted tablet thingies, even though I´ve gone trough the roof with the possible cash I´d like to offer. Hell, I´d offer more, but no way for me, it seems. And this craze, these last weeks, it amazes me, deep within. Why so serious...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen