20120801

One and a half month later

So...here we are. Over a month without me saying anything, doing anything, basically letting my only always running project fall into ruin. How sad a fact that is. I recently thought about uploading my Endless Space AAR here, but then again, that really wasn´t the kind of material I wanted to reuse. 

Why? Because that was not in the spirit that it was created. Which makes it kind of sad if you ask me, but only kind of. Anyway, what has happened in between? Well, I am still recuperating from the removal of wisdom teeth and as such missed my only mid-year chance for some great boardgame action. Damn. I succeeded in some of my exams and can now go on to the final one in the coming year. 2 more months till our home convention, one and a half week till the new Ratcon. 

In other news, I saw the new batman last week, it was good, as in I really really liked it. Newsroom continues to be interesting, though the level of the show seems to suffer a drop from the constant break with the social life of the protagonists, True Blood continues on its strange journey into MythLand, after having revealed a vampire bible (Book of Lilith..hahaha, take that WoD) and Futurama, while mostly being bizarre, is also still very funny even into 7th season. And on other fronts? I am still waiting for Dark Souls to be ported over to PC and enjoying my freetime as it is currently. Ahh...so nice. 

So, you might wonder what I did the past few days that warrant me not writing anything? Actually, I did nothing. I mostly wasted the time on dreadfully short sighted BS and for my own contentment. And now, will I finally be able to return to a regualr schedule? I hope. I really do. Who knows. Next review will be Endless Space, anyway, seeing as I have spent so much time with it already.

D
So, wieder sind wir hier. Über einen Monat habe ich geschwiegen, nichts getan, im Grunde mein einziges ständiges Projekt in Ruin fallen lassen. Schonwieder. Traurig, traurig. Ich hab vor kurzem noch überlegt, ein paar neue Beiträge in Form meines Endess Space AAR hochzuladen, aber mich dann doch dagegen entschieden, da es in meinen Augen nicht die art Material ist, die hier hingehört. 

Nicht weil es ein Computerspiel-AAR ist, sondern weil er schon fertig ist und ich ihn nicht für diese Plattform geschrieben habe. Naja, irgendwie traurig aber ja doch nur irgendwie. Und sonst so? Nun, ich erhole mich immer noch von der Entfernung von Weisheitszähnen und hab dadurch meine Chance auf Teilnahme an der Weser-Strategie-Con versaut für dieses Jahr. Dafür hab ich vorher diverse Prüfungen gerade so bestanden und darf mich nun, wenn ich es ordentlich anstelle, mich kommendes Jahr für die endgültige Prüfung anmelden. Yay. 

Es sind keine 2 Monate mehr bis zu den NT, und nur noch etwas mehr als ne Woche bis zur Ratcon, von daher steht noch was vor uns. Der neue Batman Film hat mir sehr gut gefallen, aber ich befürchte schon in einem oder 2 Jahren den ersten Reboot sehen zu müssen, wenn das wie mit Spiderman getrieben wird. The Newsroom als Serie ist gut, aber das Niveau sinkt wenn der Soap-Opera-Teil beginnt, Trueblood hat mehr und mehr Mythen eingebracht, inzwischen sind wir bei der Vampirbibel angekommen und Futurama schafft es immernoch, mich mit witzigen wenngleich auch manchmal bizarren Storylines zum Lachen zu bringen. Achso, und Dark Souls kommt erst Ende des Monats....sooo lange noch zu warten...

In nächster Zeit wird ein Review von Endless Space folgen. Ich hab verdammt viel Zeit mit dem Spiel verbracht und will verdammt sein, wenn ich das mal nicht hinbekommen sollte.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen