20101223

On silent steps

it comes, the end of the year. Yet another year. I´ve thought about looking back, saying something about some parts of it. For now, no motivation to do it. My heart just isn´t in it currently. It belongs to something else these days. Who knows. Perhaps in these next days. Though, no, surely not these next days. Sunday would be the next appointed day for a blog entry, and due to family obligations I am quite unsure, wether or not I can make that one. Will have to wait and see. Yes. Wait and see. These days, I have also gotten to know some very interesting opinions regarding some things. When all you have is the time ahead, what matters the now? Or, in that same vein, the past? Immortality might be more of a burden than I imagined it, but I need to experience it firsthand, to judge that..truly.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen