20100208

Lonely Saying into the Night


And if I
could wish
I´d wish myself
a companion
accompanying
myself trough
a night eternal


Not a pet. A human. Pets, unvoiced smaller lights can only serve as so much. I do not want just a warm body to warm myself. But a voice, alternating, a wall to bounce off². A being, just as lonely as I am. So we may share.

These shackles of mine bind in uncomforting ways. Alas, I do not have the strength to break them. Not alone, nor the need as well. Pitiful.

Nebenbei gefragt, woher kommen die ganzen Spambots die neuerdings auf meinem Blog in den Meinungen auftauchen? Hab ich irgendwo mal ein Google-Keyword ausversehen benutzt und seitdem kommen die ganzen KnowBots zu mir? Macht mich kirre desen Quatsch ständig aus den Kommentarsektionen entfernen zu müssen.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen